- Parking garage with an entrance on 5th street. Convenient to the Queen, many restaurants and the Delaware History Museum. Hours: Mon-Thu 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM, Fri 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM, Sat 10:00 AM – 1:00 AM, Sun – for events only Garage Attended: Attendant on duty during hours of operation. Pay at Exit. Monthly parkers have access at all times. Monthly Rate: $175.00 Max Daily Rate: $13.00 Daily Rate: $1.00 every 20 minutes.
- The City of Wilmington partners with Parkmobile to allow customers to pay for parking with their phones at approximately 1,000 on-street meters downtown. Meters are free Sat & Sun starting 6pm. Customers can pay for parking by using Parkmobile’s smartphone app or by calling 1-877-727-5758
Colonial Parking – Renaissance Centre Garage
- Car: Direct navigation to in 500 N. Market Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801
- Train: Amtrak & Septa run hourly/every 2 hours.
- Uber & Lyft: Drop off / Pick Up will be directly in front of our venue in a secure and lit location.
- At seated shows in the Knights Bar and Crown Room, we encourage online ordering to minimize time spent retrieving drinks/food at the bar.
- Guests that are not vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask at all times when not drinking/eating.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks until further notice.
- We will continue to closely monitor CDC and State COVID guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
The Queen Box Office is located in the front of the venue on 500 N Market Street, Wilmington, DE.
The box office is open every WEDNESDAY from 2PM-6PM. It is also open two hours prior to doors of every Main Hall show and thirty minutes prior to every Crown Room Show.
Please Note: The Queen’s official ticketing partner is Ticketmaster/Universe. Tickets purchased at the Box Office do not include additional service charges.
All sales are final. We don’t issue any refunds unless a show is cancelled or postponed.
We do not endorse or accept secondary ticketing platforms that are sold through sites other than Ticketmaster/Universe. Add-on tickets are sometimes available through artist fan club websites for pre-sale and meet and greet packages, for example, but do not constitute admission to a show.
Please note certain age restrictions on a per-show basis in our show descriptions- most of our shows don’t have a restriction but some are restricted to 21+
No outside food and beverage, weapons of any kind, or smoking/vaping indoors are allowed in the venue. We have an amnesty box at all shows at the front entrance where certain items can be left for the duration of a show. Smoking is allowed in our smoking section outdoors- please ask staff to direct you to that area.
Lost & Found: Partnered with Boomerang etc.
Our main goal is to ensure the safety and comfort of all of our guests and artists. With venue security throughout the facility, we are prepared to assist in any way possible to ensure you are safe and comfortable during your experience with us.
When arriving at The Queen, please plan on a security check point which may include metal detector wanding and/or a physical pat down. All bags are subject to inspection. Please see previous section for items not allowed inside the venue.
Please note, re-entry is not permitted during a show at The Queen so please ensure you have all items needed during your event with us before entering.
The Queen team is here to ensure all of our guests are accommodated and have the best experience at our venue. All of our events include a seated wheelchair-accessible ADA section. Simply notify any of our staff that you are in need of ADA seats upon arrival and we will direct you that area. If you are in need of additional assistance, please reach out so we can accommodate you properly.
Interested in joining The Queen team?? Please click here for employment opportunities.